Life breaks you down. Collagen 300™ is here to build you back up.
Collagen 300™features the smallest molecular collagen known to man, with Micro Molecular™ Technology Dalton size of 100-300.
Learn more about Collagen 300™ from Kjersti Coté, Director of Zallevo Labs™ and Product Education.Download Formulation Guide PDF
Skin, Hair, Nails
Support Bones, Muscles, Joints, Tendons and Ligaments
Support Digestive Health
Supports Cardiovascular Health
Supports Elevated Sports Performance
Support Healthier BMI
Gallery Coming Soon!
After just 2 weeks of consuming 1 serving of Collagen 300™ per day, there were visible changes with softening of fine lines in the under eye area, visible lightened color in the dark circles under eye area as well as the nasal folds, and a reduction in pore size in the cheekbone area.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein found within the human body. It has a fiber-like structure and is used in the making of connective tissue that connects all major components within the body such as skin, bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, muscles, and more. Collagen provides structure, rigidity, and strength throughout 95% of the physical body, all while allowing for stretch and flexibility. (1)
As we age, our bodies gradually make less collagen, changing the tightly organized network of fibers into a disorganized loose network, making supplementation essential for those 25 years of age and older. (2)
Collagen 300™ features intelligent Micro Molecular™ Technology and the most advanced, patented type 1 tripeptide marine collagen- Morikol®. Morikol provides a total-body approach to collagen supplementation. It is easy to absorb, requires no digestion and is highly bioavailable. (PDF 17, 19)
Skin, Hair, & Nails
Collagen 300™'s Morikol® yields clinical studies that show improved skin elasticity by 6 times, improved hydration by 3 times, reduced skin roughness by 2 times and minimized visible wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet by 10 times. (PDFs 15, 25, 31) Morikol® tripeptides have also been shown to protect the skin from the photo-aging effects of UV-B light. (3)(4)
Muscles, Joints, Bones, Tendons, and Ligaments
Collagen comprises about 60% of cartilage within joints. Collagen 300™ not only supports skin, hair and nails through collagen and elastin synthesis but supports joints, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. With proper collagen supplementation, it may improve joint mobility and decrease joint pain, especially for athletes and those with osteoarthritis. (5)(6)(7)
Lastly, enjoy the added benefits of supporting digestive health, cardiovascular health, and elevated sports performance with Collagen 300™.
Morikol® Tripeptide Marine Collagen
Morikol® Tripeptide marine Collagen was NutraIngredient’s 2021 Award-Winning Ingredient of the Year: Beauty from Within. Morikol® is the most advanced, micro molecule, patented type 1 tripeptide marine collagen, providing a total-body approach to collagen supplementation. Collagen size is measured in daltons, a measure of molecular mass. Most collagen sources have a molecular mass of 3,000-20,000 Dalton. The larger the molecule, the harder it is to digest and utilize. Morikol has a targeted approach, providing 15% concentrate of the smallest tripeptides coming in at 100-300 Dalton, making Collagen 300™ the smallest molecular collagen supplement known to man. This Micro Molecular™Technology has 15 times better retention within the body, requires no digestion and is highly bioavailable. (PDF 17, 19)
A powerful antioxidant and a chief component of body tissues, hyaluronic acid has been shown to significantly improve parameters of skin health, particularly skin elasticity and moisture. It also plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating the body and is abundant in the eyes, joints, and heart valves. (8)(9)
Vitamins, Minerals and Trace Minerals
Collagen 300™ delivers targeted amounts of specific vitamins and minerals to assist in collagen and elastin synthesis within the body. Powerful antioxidants such as buffered Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Biotin are potent antioxidants that stabilize collagen structure, scavenge for free radicals that damage skin and combat premature skin aging. You’ll also find Copper to fuel and stimulate the rebuilding of collagen and elastin and Zinc that serves as an antioxidant, providing incredible benefits for cell growth, collagen formation and wound healing. It also protects against UV damage. (10)(11)(12)
LipoZome™ is a custom blend of plant phospholipids that assist in the delivery, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
1. Harvard T.H. Chan | School of Public Health: The Nutrition Source - Collagen
2. Oxidative stress in aging human skin
3. Effects of Collagen Tripeptide Supplement on Photoaging and Epidermal Skin Barrier in UVB-exposed Hairless Mice
4. Effects of Collagen Tripeptide Supplement on Photoaging and Epidermal Skin Barrier in UVB-exposed Hairless Mice
5. Collagen hydrolysate for the treatment of osteoarthritis and other joint disorders:a review of the literature
6. COLLAGEN PEPTIDES IMPROVE KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS IN ELDERLY WOMEN: A 6-MONTH RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY
7. Daily oral consumption of hydrolyzed type 1 collagen is chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory in murine posttraumatic osteoarthritis
8. Ingestion of an Oral Hyaluronan Solution Improves Skin Hydration, Wrinkle Reduction, Elasticity, and Skin Roughness: Results of a Clinical Study
9. Beneficial effects of hyaluronic acid
10. Role of Micronutrients in Skin Health and Function
11. Enhancing Skin Health: By Oral Administration of Natural Compounds and Minerals with Implications to the Dermal Microbiome
12. The effect of zinc on skin
15. Effects of collagen tripeptide supplement on skin properties: A prospective, randomized, controlled study
17. Absorption and plasma kinetics of collagen tripeptide after peroral or intraperitoneal administration in rats
18. Effects of Collgen Tripeptide on Knee osteoarthritis in Humans and Animals
19. Absorption and Urinary Excretion of Peptides after Collagen Tripeptide in Humans
25. Oral Intake of Low-Molecular-Weight Collagen Peptide Improves Hydration, Elasticity, and Wrinkling in Human Skin: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
31. The Efficacy of AP Collagen Peptides Intake on Skin Wrinkle, Elasticity, and Hydration Improvement
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic or taking prescription drugs, consult with a healthcare provider prior to use.