Stress Reducing Aid
Fortitude 85™ is a natural and effective way to support your body's ability to manage physical, mental, and environmental stress.
Learn more about Fortitude 85™ from Kjersti Coté, Director of Zallevo Labs™ and Product Education.Download Formulation Guide PDF
"If I ran a diagnostic on my body, F85 would be what I trust to keep my engine running smooth."
"Fortitude 85!! As a mom, I need all the stress help I can get"
"Fortitude 85!...definitely know when I forget it."
"Fortitude! I notice when I don't take it, and that says a lot to me!"
"Fortitude 85 has been a life saver"
"I love the Fortitude 85! Life is so much more doable with it!"
"Loving the Fortitude!! No more afternoon crashes. Can I get an Amen?"
Stress can keep us from getting the most out of our lives. Too much stress wreaks havoc on our bodies, affecting our mood, energy, weight, and ultimately, our overall health. Help reduce stress and reach your greatest potential with Fortitude 85™.
Fortitude 85™ is a natural and effective way to support your body’s ability to manage physical, mental, and environmental stress (1-6).
This exceptional formula features highly concentrated, pure forms of botanicals, B vitamins, and trace elements that deliver real, recognizable results. Its well-studied ingredients have been carefully selected and used for centuries to support mood (3, 6-9), energy (4-5), and brain health (1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11).
Be ready for anything life throws at you. Fortify your body and mind with the innovative power of Fortitude 85™.
Support Stress Management
Among its impressive ingredient profile, Fortitude 85 features 8 herbs called adaptogens. With thousands of peer reviewed published studies, adaptogens help your body “adapt” to common life stressors. These safe and gentle botanicals and their unique nutrients may help combat physical, mental, and emotional stress.
Support Healthy Mood
Achieving optimal wellness is only possible when we strengthen our mental health. Fortitude 85™ has a premiere ingredient lineup handpicked to ensure it contains the most essential vitamins and minerals that may support a healthy mood.
Support Weight Loss
One of the key, and often overlooked, factors in managing weight is maintaining healthy cortisol levels. Cortisol is your body’s main stress hormone, and it plays an important role in regulating our metabolism, blood sugar levels, and even our immune response. Fortitude 85™ supports healthy cortisol levels, promoting fat burning and weight loss (5, 11).
Provide Natural Energy
Fortitude 85™ may assist with mental and physical fatigue through a superior blend of B Vitamins and botanicals such as Organic SENSORIL® Ashwagandha, Maca Root, Siberian Ginseng, and Rhodiola, giving you the perfect energy boost to supercharge your busy lifestyle (4, 5).
Support Immune Health
A healthy immune system is crucial for reducing physical stress on the body. Fortitude 85™ features CAPROS® Amla Berry, which is scientifically proven to support immune health (12-14). Holy Basil (aka Tulsi), ACTIValoe Aloe Vera concentrate, and Folate also add support to immune health (2, 3, 9, 15-20).
Organic SENSORIL® Ashwagandha
One of the most notable adaptogens, SENSORIL® yields 14 clinical studies. An antioxidant-rich herb, Sensoril® Ashwagandha helps support immunity while building an enduring body and mind. It has also been clinically proven to support sleep quality, energy, physical strength (21), and cardiovascular health (2).
Panax ginseng is an adaptogen that assists the body in managing everyday stress, supports the body’s ability to resist fatigue, supports healthy libido, and promotes healthy aging and overall wellness (22).
Organic CAPROS® Amla
Organic CAPROS® Amla is an adaptogen superfruit that yields 10 published studies shown to support cardiovascular health and immunity. Studies also show that Organic CAPROS® Amla significantly increases GSH, a vital antioxidant, and reduces C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker of immune health.
Another favorite in the adaptogen world, Rhodiola is clinically studied to promote healthy stress levels along with increased energy, stamina, strength, and mental capacity (6). It has also been shown to help break down stomach fat when combined with exercise.
Z1-MINERALS™ 72 Ionic Sea Minerals and Trace Minerals
Z1-MINERALS™ is a naturally occurring complex of 72 ionic minerals and trace minerals that are truly life-giving, supporting nearly every bodily function from cell regeneration, nutrient absorption, detoxification, muscle synthesis, and more (23).
Studies & Science
2. Biological Activities of Ginseng and Its Application to Human Health
3. Effects of ginseng on stress-related depression, anxiety, and the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis
4. Assessing the Quality and Potential Efficacy of Commercial Extracts of Rhodiola rosea L. by Analyzing the Salidroside and Rosavin Content and the Electrophysiological Activity in Hippocampal Long-Term Potentiation, a Synaptic Model of Memory
5. Therapeutic Effects of Pre-Gelatinized Maca (Lepidium Peruvianum Chacon) used as a Non-Hormonal Alternative to HRT in Perimenopausal Women - Clinical Pilot Study
6. Adaptogenic and central nervous system effects of single doses of 3% rosavin and 1% salidroside Rhodiola rosea L. extract in mice
7. Schisandra chinensis Fructus and Its Active Ingredients as Promising Resources for the Treatment of Neurological Diseases
8. A comprehensive review of the therapeutic and pharmacological effects of ginseng and ginsenosides in central nervous system
9. Rhodiola rosea L.: an herb with anti-stress, anti-aging, and immunostimulating properties for cancer chemoprevention
10. Effect of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera on tests of cognitive and psychomotor performance in healthy human participants
11. Potential of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. in Human Health and Nutrition: A Review of Current Knowledge and Therapeutic Perspectives
12. The Science Behind Ayurveda
13. Effects of Phyllanthus emblica extract on endothelial dysfunction and biomarkers of oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, double-blind, controlled study
14. Evaluation of the effects of a standardized aqueous extract of Phyllanthus emblica fruits on endothelial dysfunction, oxidative stress, systemic inflammation and lipid profile in subjects with metabolic syndrome: a randomised, double blind, placebo controlled clinical study
15. Current knowledge of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. (Chinese magnolia vine) as a medicinal plant species: a review on the bioactive components, pharmacological properties, analytical and biotechnological studies
16. Ocimum sanctum L (Holy Basil or Tulsi) and its phytochemicals in the prevention and treatment of cancer
18. Diet and Health: Implications for Reducing Chronic Disease Risk
19. MLG-50™ FULVIC MINERAL POWDER
20. Antioxidant Activity of The Ancient Herb, Holy Basil in CCl4-Induced Liver Injury in Rats
21. Effects of an Aqueous Extract of Withania somnifera on Strength Training Adaptations and Recovery: The STAR Trial
22. A comprehensive review of the therapeutic and pharmacological effects of ginseng and ginsenosides in central nervous system
23. Diet and Health: Implications for Reducing Chronic Disease Risk.: Trace Elements
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic or taking prescription drugs, consult with healthcare provider prior to use.